Creating Great Desktop and Mobile Sites Without Getting Buried in Technology
- Topic: Creating Great Desktop and Mobile Sites Without Getting Buried in Technology
- Recorded: October 26, 2011
- Length: 1 hour
- Cost: Free
- Presented by: Michael Slater, cofounder and CEO, Webvanta
- Who should attend: Graphic designers, web designers, and marketing managers
We don't have any scheduled dates for this webinar right now, but you can watch the recording any time.
If you're like most designers and marketing managers we work with, you need to find a way to deliver sophisticated desktop and mobile websites — without getting buried in technology.
In this free webinar, we'll show you how to create great desktop and mobile sites while remaining focused on design.
The webinar will address issues including:
- Understanding the opportunities presented by HTML5, CSS3, and jQuery
- Why you need to think differently when designing mobile sites
- Making your sites work well on iPads and other tablets
- The pros and cons of responsive design, which adapts dynamically to different screen sizes
- How to create your design (using Photoshop or the tool of your choice) so a developer can build the site efficiently
- Why your sites should be built with a content management system, and how to choose one
- How to get your your designs implemented so they look and behave as you want